Eliminate the risk of forgotten combinations. The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock -Master Coded provides both combination and administrator access when used in conjunction with a ComboGenie (sold separately). The ComboGenie serves as an electronic opener and creates a proprietary authentication process for secure combination recovery ideal for situations where a large number of combination locks need to be administered by a person who is the authorized master administrator.
The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded is designed for effortless protection of computers and your business's most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it's safe.
ClickSafe® A simpler, safer and smarter investment.
- ClickSafe®’s keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe® makes security effortless
- Administrators can release and reset codes using ComboGenie and unique access code
- Keyless four wheel combination lock with 10,000 possible combinations
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Super-strong steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Online combination code Register & Retrieve™ service
- Master Coded Combination locks are ideal for field based staff or remote locations where local IT support isn’t practical